Friday, December 09, 2005

Marketing Blitzkrieg Vol. 2

Well, my local community paper did a piece on me and the book and it was awesome!! It just came out yesterday and I'm already getting great feedback. Kudos to Maggie from Pascack Valley Community Life. Hopefully, this will prompt more interest. (I tried to upload the article but it didn't work. I'll try again later.)

I also went to the local bookstore in Westwood, Shaw's, and asked him to stock my book. He said no problem and actually called it up through Ingram and ordered it right there on the spot. Next stop is Bookends in Ridgewood. I hear they are pretty good with local authors. Maybe I can set up a book signing with some of these local bookstores, that would be ideal.

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters