Friday, January 27, 2006

Marketing Blitzkrieg Vol. 5

Okay, so I got my bumper stickers in the mail, and as usual I can't figure out how to get the dumb things up here for you to look at. Keeps coming upside down. I know, sounds like it should be an easy fix... but that's beside the point.

Point is, the writing is too small. You couldn't read it unless you were right behind me in your car. Now I realize that's the purpose of bumper stickers, but I was hoping the writing would be a little larger so that at least people 2 cars behind me could read it!

Anyway, when I feel like it, I'll go back to the website and this time I will make one that has LARGER writing, even if it just means putting the web address alone on it.

Or maybe I'll get one of those magnetic signs instead and really embarrass my wife!

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters